Saturday, December 17, 2011

25 Days of Christmas- Nutcracker Mother Daughter Tradition

Tonight I took my girls to see the Nutcracker. The 12th annual Ahwatukee performance by the Kimberly Lewis school of dance.



This was an annual tradition for me and Ella. But now that Ryen is three she was able to join us and from now on it can be a tradition with BOTH my babies! yay!! We get all dressed up and make it a date night.



They were so excited when the show started! :)




Showtime!!



Intermission break with friends




Second half!!







After the Nutcracker they do a cute dance performance set to The Grinch. It is a cute mix of hip hop, jazz, ballet etc. And this year it was much more tasteful then last year I am happy to report :)




After the show they invite the kids up on stage



and they got to see Santa.



Next we went around and got photos taken with all the stars!!








Then Ella went to get some autographs while I Ryen and I got in line for Santa again :)




Ryen LOVED the snow falling from the ceiling. She kept trying to catch it.





After I took my dates out for dinner at The California Pizza Kitchen.




And then we went to our FAVORITE Gelato place called Frost. :)



I had such a great night with my babies and I can't wait till next year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment