Saturday, December 8, 2012

25 Days of Christmas - Christmas Shopping with Dad and Party with Friends

We started our Saturday with a Birthday party for one of Ella's classmates at Peter Piper Pizza. It was so much fun. Ella had a blast and loved seeing her school friends out of school where they can run around and play for more than just 15 minutes. Here she is at PPP and with one of her classmates, Kendall. (such a sweet girl)



Then Daddy took the girls to the Mall to do some Christmas shopping for Mommy while I got the house clean and ready for our annual Moms Night In Holiday party and ornament exchange. I asked Daddy to take pics of the girls shopping for me but he did not want to give away any surprises. He did however, take the girls to dinner afterwards and used the Holiday placemats I bought them. And he did take pics for me there :) Good guy!




Then it was party time with my girls with yummy catering from Costa Vita




Then it was game time!



My Girls



Time for our ornament exchange!








Next it was outside for coffee and wine around the firepit.




After some of the girls had to leave a few of us stayed behind and went into the hot tub. We had such a great night. I wish the rest of our friends could have joined us. 17 Days to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment