Saturday, December 22, 2012

25 Days of Christmas - The Nutcracker

My favorite time of the Christmas season is when I take my beauties to The Nutcracker. Every year we see the Kimberly Lewis Nutcracker because all the dancers are 21 or younger and because they always have a surprise visit by Santa during the 2pm showing.



The girls and I always get dressed up for it and it is a very fancy night for us all. :)



It's always great to get fancy with friends too!



Showtime!!





My kids really love that everyone gets up and dances in the aisles during intermission!



At the end of the show, the dance company performs a cute Grinch skit.



Then Santa was brought on stage!



My girls are always mesmerized when the snow falls from the ceiling. They love it!



I think the best part however is that the girls get to take pictures with their favorite cast members!



Another wonderful Mother Daughter moment with the best dates in town! ;) 3 Days to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment