Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Goodbye Blog, Goodbye AZ

Hard to believe the time has come. But here it is. When I started this blog my goal was to have a fun and easy way to share photos and stories of my kids with our relatives far away. After a while though, I realized my blog had morphed into a precious gift. A keepsake, of my days as a stay at home with them.  I found a company that publishes blogs into a book. So I am going to have this blog printed for them and for me. It was then that I decided then that I would keep the blog going until both my children were in Elementary school. Well my peanut has started Kindergarten so here we are.

It is fitting that we are ending this blog however, cause we are also moving! We are relocating to Charlotte, NC. A new start for all of us! I have decided to start a new blog though. This one, will be for me however, not the kids. A place where I can share everything that speaks to me. I can talk about anything I want to. My kids, my adventures, exploring a new City, crafting, pinterest, fitness, inspiration, my own struggles, my successes, my failures, my fun! Come find me over there at www.charlottemom.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment