Friday, December 3, 2010

Day 22... Rudolph The Red Nose Reindeer

Earlier today I found Ella walking around the house with the lights from her bureau in her bedroom. So I couldn't resist wrapping her and Ryen up in them. As you can see Ella was into it, Ryen... umm... not so much.



And today? Well today marked 22 days till Christmas. So here goes:



I look forward every year to the airing of Rudolph on TV. It brings me back to my own childhood.



And tonight we got all showered up and nestled into our comfy jammies. Grabbed some popcorn and our comfy chairs and got ready for the show. PLUS we had our new Build-A-Bear Rudolph and Clarice dolls with us!



It didn't take long for them to be completely enraptured by it...




... nor did it take long for them get completely bored by it. LOL. I was, however, able to get them excited for our favorite part... when Rudolph meets Clarice!





After that, it was taking turns cuddling with Mommy that got them through to the end, and sleepy enough for bedtime.




Thanks Rudolph. See you next year! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment