Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Happy 30th Birthday to ME!

I just love turning 30. Again. And again. And again. :)

This year, I had three days of birthday celebrating. The girls' school was closed on Monday the 27th, So I decided I wanted a family day at the movies and we saw Tangled!




It was awesome! Amazing! I loved it. Can't wait to buy it. :) Enough said.

Then on my actual birthday (Tues the 28th) Jimmy and I put the girls in school for a day of play (no classes during Christmas break). And he and I snuck off to the movies again to see The Fighter, based on a true story out of Lowell, MA and starring my OTHER man, Mark Wahlberg. Luckily Jimmy is ok with, and probably slightly sympathetic, to my pathetic obsession with him. :)



PS I forgot to mention that I stopped at Paradise Bakery on the way to the movies and got one of my favorite lunches (Thai Chicken Wrap with soup) to eat during the movie. I love that Harkins Theatres let you bring in whatever you want. :)



After the movies we grabbed the kids and put Ryen in for a nap and Ella with an activity so Mommy could lounge on the couch and read a book! Then it was off to Grimaldi's for dinner with my babies and hubby!





Then we headed over to the play area so the girls could have some fun before heading to Dairy Queen for a birthday blizzard.



The girls sang me Happy Birthday and we shared it. Happy Birthday to me! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment