Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Ok here it is...

Many who missed the live broadcast of our gloriously cheesy vow renewal with Elvis have been asking if I will post it. I finally was able to get it online. The entire thing from Elvis walking me down the aisle to our leaving is 5 min. Enjoy! LOL


FYI when I got there and complained that we really would have preferred to be married by Bob Marley, they laughed and said I should've told them as they can customize themes for weddings. DARN IT! If only I'd known we could have had a Rastafarian with dreds singing One Love instead! hmm... maybe for the 10 year in Italy. (Just Kidding!)

5 comments:

  1. OH MY!!!!! I think that was the best wedding I've seen!!!! Seriously!!!!! You guys are sooooo cute and I love Elvis at then end..."Thank you, thank you very much!!!!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was AMAZING!!! I laughed and cried...(dont ask) =) The Elvis was awesome and like Sue i loved the end of the video! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My friend Amy cried too. We made fun of her! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so romantic and the best part is you guys are so bubbly happy. It makes me happy for love and that we can find the love that lasts forever.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know about forever! I only promised him 5 more years so I could get a trip to Italy. JUST KIDDING! I did whisper to him during our slow dance though that I was only agreeing to 5 more years just to make him laugh! Hee Hee

    ReplyDelete