Sunday, February 15, 2009

BREAKTHROUGH!



Ok, so thanks to those who spent four hours reading my miserably depressing post from my sleep deprived night recently. I appreciate your kind words and encouragement. I wanted to let you know that we have had a great breakthrough with Ella. She is back to being my sweetheart of a child that I recognize and no longer this monster that is hard to live with. So what was the secret? Well basically in a nut shell, what you give to your kids is what you get back I believe. We were so caught up in her behavior and taking it so personal, and so frustrated by it, and tired, and aggravated and angry that those emotions were all she was seeing from us. So that was all she was giving back to us. We had to take a step back and evaluate the situation. We were throwing too many changes at her at once with the new baby, new schedule, potty training and the gym day care 5-6 days a week. Couple that with her being sick nonstop due to the daycare etc. She no longer goes to the gym daycare and wont until cold and flu season is over. I don't want her sick because of Ryen. I can get up early and go, or luckily go at night or during naptime thanks to my PHENOMENALLY supportive husband! (Love you Baby!) Anyhow a little patience, a little understanding, and a little more love and encouragement was all it took to turn us around. Easier said than done some of you might be thinking but I have a trick to making it not so hard, and if anyone wants to know it email me...! So life is good in our house again and we are happy again! YEAH! (for now that is... LOL)



Anyhow I wanted to share the following videos of the girls. Ella has turned out to be quite the little SINGER and Ryen has the funniest laugh, that sounds like a little animal. It is TOO CUTE to not share. So enjoy the videos and feel free to comment your thoughts on them!



No comments:

Post a Comment