Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween 2012!!

Every year our neighborhood has a Pre-Halloween Block party on the Saturday before Halloween. This year was our 6th year getting together. Most of the kids wear their costumes and it is a big potluck. The kids love it every year and this year was no exception.





Every year I carve pumpkins for my girls. I let them pick what they want. I have carved Elmo, Max and Ruby, Hello Kitty etc! This year Ryen wanted Ariel sitting on her rock (Little Mermaid DVD cover art) and Ella just wanted Justin Bieber's name (Thank God, cause hers was easy and fast ha ha) 5 hours later they were both done!



I love making Halloween special for these girls with these traditions!




Halloween Morning Daddy got the girls ready for School while I was at an early Doctors appt (hence the hair). Ella wore a BOO shirt and Ryen had a costume party at preschool and went as a fairy.



Later it was time to get my Mermaid and Ladybug ready for Trick or Treating



Supermom and her sidekicks!!




Almost ready...



Trick or Treating crew 2012 :)



Trick or Treat!!




Daddy and I have never seen Ryen move so fast in our whole life. She was sprinting to keep up with all the big kids and was like a ping pong ball bouncing from house to house! (see her in the background struggling to keep up with El)



A good time was had by all except maybe the people that ended up here... ha ha ha


No comments:

Post a Comment