Thursday, November 20, 2008

Busy Week for Us!

So we have been trying to stay busy lately. Ella started an Art Class through the city of Chandler. Class one was learning about texture. Ella wasn't really into it actually. She wanted to leave and play on the stairs outside the classroom so hopefully it gets better and more stimulating for her. Thanks to inspiration from my friend Tanya (see Tanya's blog under my friends list)I have really started to make an effort to do creative things with Ella. Recently we made jellyfish and a fishbowl. Here are some photos:

Jelly Fish:


Fishbowls:


Also this week Ella and I had our friends over for a pre-Thanksgiving Pie Tasting. We all made a pie and for lunch we sampled each others pies. It was a lot of fun and the kids got to taste some too. The White Chocolate Strawberry and the Peanut Butter Pie seemed to be the most popular but I think because they were unique and not your normal Thanksgiving pie. Yummy!!



Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Jill I am so happy that I have inspired you! Your jelly fish and fishbowls came out great! I love what you guys did with the fishbowls so that the kiddos can't pick the stuff off of them. Jacq and Ella have the same smock.

    ReplyDelete