Wednesday, May 26, 2010

7 Years already???

Happy Birthday to my Mandy girl. My sweet sweet girl. I can't believe she is 7 already. I feel like it was just yesterday she came into my life. I remember the first time I laid eyes on her. I had waited SO long for her. I had wanted her all my life and couldn't seem to have her and then there she was. A gift, a surprise from my husband actually, and ultimately an unbelievably life changing addition to our lives and home.

Seriously? Cutest baby picture ever:


Our first week home with her:


She took no time getting herself comfy in our house! LMAO!

Mandy prepared me for Motherhood that would come 3.5 years after her. She was there at my wedding and there to greet both my babies when we came home from the Hospital. She has just now started to like our two kids and I think is coming around to forgiving Jimmy and I for bringing them into the house. ;)

Here she is at our Wedding:

She also forgave us for bringing Cali home who
had ZERO concept of Mandy's personal space:

She is the best dog ever. Even people who don't like dogs cant help but like her. She is too cute. Her nose/snout never got real long like an adult dog so she still has a puppy quality to her that makes people melt. See...

Some of our favorites from the past few years:

Last night me and the girls baked Mandy a carrot cake (her favorite) and topped it with Peanut Butter as Frosting (especially her favorite!) She was so excited to have it tonight she practically jumped out of Jimmy's arms and onto the table and right into the candle...

Oh yes we had cake!!!


Happy Birthday Mandy Girl! We love you!!

1 comment: