Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Family Night at Chick-Fil-A

Tonight I took my loves out to dinner. They enjoyed having corn on the cob at dinner...



After dinner we drove by Chick-Fil-A, which is a fast food restaurant chain that has been based on real values. They are founded around family and Christian principles. As a result they have Family Night every Tuesday. When we drove by it after dinner the girls spotted bounce houses and started going nuts. So they begged me to stop and I am so glad I did, cause we had so much fun. We had some bounce house fun!






Facepainting






The Cow showed up!! Ella was THRILLED, but as you can see from the pics below Ryen was not sure how she felt about him. But she did let herself be hugged. ;)





We had so much fun and can't wait to go back for another Family night soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment