Saturday, August 28, 2010

And this is why I love her...

... my obsession with Kelle Hampton continues. And here is just one of the many reasons why:

"We honestly, truly bask in happiness every day. And sometimes I feel guilty saying that--like I have to defend myself against those that might challenge me that we live in a cloud or that reality isn't that blissful. But it so is... when you make it. In my life long search for my own mantra, I have finally landed on it... 'Life is What You Make It'. And I choose to make it wonderful by enjoying the small things every single day. We are in the midst of major transition in our home... we don't know what tomorrow holds, we don't agree on every single issue, and we certainly have 'those days.' But, in the end...as each day we are blessed with closes, we smile. We do things that make us happy, we look on the bright side, and we thank God that we have everything we could ever want...love, love, and more love.

We turn ordinary into extraordinary...
We Live & Love...
We take time to play...
We make everyday colorful...
We stop and remember to be thankful...
And we learn new things every day...

And, that's our 'normal' day!"

Found this in an old post of hers dated March 4, 2008. She is just as true to herself and her mantra today as she was back then. How can you read that and not be inspired to be more positive and appreciative for the time you have, the people you have, and the love you have in your life? Nothing else matters more... truly nothing.

2 comments:

  1. Can't stand people that cant stand by their comments and have the courage to sign their name.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS: The Loser that made that comment above is not a friend of mine, but someone from New Hampshire who happened to be googling "I hate Kelle Hampton" and came across my blog as a result.

    ReplyDelete