Sunday, July 1, 2012

Nobody Parties like The Yerardis ;)

My favorite family on Earth. Seriously. For over 20 years. And this family is growing! Woo hoo! They were lucky enough to add Michael's wife Melanie and her daughter Olivia to their family a couple years ago and then last year they added a baby boy, Ryan Michael. Awww. I love them all! Melanie is like my sister from another Mother. Seriously. I love her. We have so much in common, have same views on parenting, mothering and family and she is just one of the sweetest, kindest people I have ever met. I met her the day she married Mike but in the last two years feel like I have known her a lifetime even though I have only seen her in person 3 times. Thank God for Facebook :) ha ha ha!!

These people know how to laugh, how to have fun, how to not take life and things so seriously. They are loyal and loving and I adore them. I get so excited to see them and kiss Olivia's dimples and snuggle with Ryan...



The girls played so well together as usual!







Love this picture!



But I love THESE ones even more. Ha ha, Auntie Jill's TURN!!




Seems I am not the only one who wanted some Ryan time. He is a little stud.



I hated having to say Goodbye!






We had some shadow fun too. It had been a long time. That's me and Christine posing and then me and Ryen!! :)



Loved my day with you all and can't wait to see you all again!!

1 comment:

  1. Jill,
    You are my sister from another mother, HA HA HA! You are so funny and your words are so kind and so true ~ I do feel like I have known you my entire life!! I feel so blessed to have you! I was so sad watching you pull away, Olivia loves your girls and it is so wonderful they play so well together (who's 3 and 4 year old can be left alone in a room with blue nail polish and come down with only their toes and fingernails painted)? We must be good moms for that to happen!
    I cannot wait until we see you again, I am going to convince Mike that we go to Arizona for a family vacation, he is a hoarder with our frequent flyer miles and I am pretty sure we could fly to the moon and back at this point :) Love you so much!!!!

    ReplyDelete