Sunday, July 8, 2012

Pitts Family Reunion

I have not been to a Family Reunion with my Maternal Nana's side of the family since 2003. Luckily we have had some weddings recently where a bunch of the family was together and they decided to plan on a reunion for this Summer. I pretty much begged them to try to have it on a day during my trip back to Boston and they did! Yay!!

I have to say I don't have a lot of pics cause I spent most of my time just catching up with everyone instead of playing photographer. But here are the pics I did get. We had such a great time and can't wait for the next one (which we are going to try to have every year)! Thanks to Donnie and Lori for helping pull it all together for everyone!

1st Cousins


2nd Cousins


3rd Cousins



This popcorn bag was bigger than her :)



Older cousins (of all ages) sure liked playing with younger cousins!








My Family

(My parents, my siblings and all our children)


(My brother and sisters and myself)

No comments:

Post a Comment