Monday, January 5, 2009

New Years Photos

Our New Years was low key again this year. We had made plans to go to dinner and rent a movie. Jimmy and the kids and I went out to an early dinner. Afterwards, Ryen was being vomit baby so Jimmy stayed home with her while Ella and I went out to play with our friends in the neighborhood (who had organized an impromptu gathering). Here are some cute photos. I love the photo of Ella and her friend Tanner together (the adorable boy with the spiked hair)! I keep trying to arrange their marriage! LOL Ella played for a while and got good and tired. She had a real good time until Mommy dragged her out to go to bed, so that Daddy and I could snuggle and watch our movie and watch the ball drop. And sorry but I still find it disturbing and difficult to listen to Dick Clark these last few years.

On New Years Day Jimmy stayed home with sleeping vomit baby again while Ella and I met up with our neighbors again for Brunch. Our friends Yolanda and Britto (yes the same Yolanda who I rave about in my Christmas Fun and Yummy Treats post below) invite a bunch of us over every year for an all day Brunch. Yolanda stays by the stove cookin' eggs, sausage, fried dough, home fries, coffee cake, a full spiral sliced ham, etc along with fresh squeezed OJ, Champagne and coffee! The kids get to play and we all get to start off the year breaking our resolutions about healthy eating! LOL! But is worth it. Some photos of the brunch can be found on our babysite under the new years album www.babysites.com/sites/carillis

No comments:

Post a Comment