Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Lunch with Bunny

Ryen and I were heading home from a playdate with friends at the park when I realized it was lunch time. I didn't have a large window for lunch cause it was approaching Ryen's naptime. And just as I was about to get her something crappy from Jack in the Box I saw a sign that says $5 Summer lunch specials hanging from a restaurant that I have wanted to try for awhile. The name of it is La Stalla Cucina Rustica. So Ryen and I hopped in and grabbed a table.



The lunch specials menu is GREAT! For $5 you get to choose from a 12" Margherita Pizza, Meatball sub, Sausage sub, Italian sub or Turkey sub all with fries. And this is real Italian cooking people! YUMMY!! I ordered Bruschetta and Ryen ordered the meatball sub. :)




She had a fun time playing peek a boo with me from the patio door :)




Our food was DELICIOUS!!! :)



And then Ryen spotted a water fountain and fell in love with some fishies!





It was hard to get her to leave them behind :)



So much nicer than driving through at Jack in the Box. Our tab? $8.00 :) Bonus!

No comments:

Post a Comment