Saturday, May 7, 2011

Rainbow Chocolate Chip Pancakes

The weekend before Mother's Day the girls and I decided to make pancakes from scratch, which I have never done before. And not only did I rock it out but I grabbed chocolate chips and food coloring! The kids were so happy to dump in the chocolate chips and pick their own color food coloring too!! :)

The kids LOVED helping and loved cooking them. Then they refused to eat them claiming they didn't like chocolate chips. $#&%!!!!!!!!! lol












Well I liked them, they were delicious! :) And at least we had a good time making them.

1 comment:

  1. so cute! claire would do the EXACT same thing. help me make something then claim to not like it. ov vey. it also took me several minutes of looking at the one pink pancake next to ella's pic to realize that it was a different pic. it looks like she's standing next to the fridge....like a noodle test on the door. haaaa! yah right, a pancake on the fridge door! wake up kristen!

    ReplyDelete