Saturday, April 17, 2010

Testing out my new Camera!

It was time for ladies night again this past Thursday. And of course an excuse for Mamarazzi to pull out her new camera for some shots of my gorgeous models. Here they are in all their beauty and glory. Some of my besties...

Michella and Me

Lisa and Sue

Lisa, Sue, Susan, Michella and Me

Danielle, Stephanie, and Trish

Susan and Michella

Carina and Lisa

The next day was our regular Friday playdate and it gave me more time to practice with my camera with Ella and Ryen and their beautiful friends. We had a lot of fun at the park and I captured a lot of great moments. I love these kids as much as I love their Moms and I love taking their pictures! Here were my favorites:





I am sure I will have more Mamarazzi photos to come in the coming weeks as I keep practicing with this thing. Thanks Christa for the term Mamarazzi. It is definitely better then Paparazzi-Mom that I was using!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment