Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Bouncin' Bunny

Me and Bunny got some special and rare alone time when Ella went to school recently. So rather than drag her around on my errands, like grocery shopping or to the gym daycare, I decided to take her to Bounce Jungle for some fun. We had so much fun together. We pretty much had the whole place to ourselves for the first hour too. Ryen finally likes this place which is nice, cause she was actually interested in jumping and playing. Here are some of my favorite shots of our Mommy and me time, as well as a collage of her going nuts! Enjoy!




We also played with some of the arcade games before we left. :)



We loved our special time alone together and I was so glad she is at an age that she can climb up and go down the slides on her own. With some coaxing of course :)

1 comment:

  1. LOVE these pics! You are a GREAT mom! The comment on my post from you made me laugh cuz you totally think I'm the best disciplinarian, lol. Let me tell you, you have done such a great job in making memories for you and your family and it's awesome! I don't do that as well as you! I'm glad you are having fun with your daughters :)

    ReplyDelete