Thursday, January 27, 2011

Nana is here :)

I know I haven't been on the blog lately. But things have been crazy. Right after I posted about my new photography project all hell broke loose. ;) First I got a bad virus with a high fever for 4-5 days and then a cough and congestion for almost a week on top of that. UGH. I totally fell behind in my daily photography project and have since abandoned it all together. UGH But I am still in for the weekly project although I am at least one to two weeks behind in that too.

But January is usually a month where I am pretty busy. I spend a lot of time reflecting on the previous year, good and bad. And I spend a lot of time reflecting on what I want out of this year and quite frankly all the ones I have left. And just when I thought this year was going to start off good, this year has already been off to a rocky start for some very close friends of mine.

But right now I am MIA cause Nana is here. And my kids are drinking her in as much as they can. They are leading her by the hand and playing with her every chance they get. Nana come dance with me, come sit with me, come play with me, come sing with me. Nana do my bedtime. :) We are so busy having fun just doing nothing together and playing at the park and cuddling that I just took my first photo today while we baked heart shaped brownies together. :)

Tomorrow we are pondering hitting the zoo tomorrow for some fun and then Chuck E Cheese for dinner and playtime after. Maybe the Mesa Market Place Swap Meet on Saturday. I have never been and think the kids might like it. But I don't care if we stay in the house, drinking hot chocolate with marshmallows, coloring, playing candy land and dress up until she leaves on Monday. Sometimes the magic is in the little day to day stuff. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment