Monday, January 10, 2011

Two New Photography Projects for 2011!

So Two Lisa's in my life both got me turned on to a new project for 2011. And it is involves something I want to make more time for anyhow... PHOTOGRAPHY!

My neighbor Lisa Bovich invited me to join her for the 365 project. Which is where you take one photo a day to record a year in the life, so to speak, and you upload one photo a day to your album. This has been fun so far and we are on day 10, as we started Jan 1.

My Friend Lisa Glowacka got me interested in a similar project called Project 52. This one focuses on taking one photo a week and adding it to a group album. But there is a theme to the week to challenge you and help you get creative. And the group votes on their favorites and the girl who manages it may feature your photo on her blog if it gets enough votes. Kind of fun!

I wont bother posting the photos I am posting on the 365 cause there are just too many of them! But I will post the ones I submit each week for Project 52. I played catch up this morning cause I missed week one. But here is what I submitted...


Week 1 theme: New Beginnings





Week 2 theme: Togetherness




I'm really excited to have an excuse to work on my photography this year! Thanks Lisa(s) for getting me involved. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment