Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Breakfast and playtime with my little...

I just love having some alone time with my little Bunny. Although I do feel guilty sometimes now that Ella is in preschool, I also remember the two years where Ella and I filled our days with giggles and cuddles and playdates with friends before Ryen came along. And Ella had me all to herself. So I work on feeling less guilty every time Ryen and I venture out.

Today we started with breakfast at Chompies. My little ham loves to get her picture taken!



Then we headed to the mall for some fun in the play area.




I love how fearless and independent she is getting...





And how much she laughs and smiles and enjoys every moment.




And even though she is too little now to fully get it, I know I will blink my eyes and she will be playing hopscotch like an old pro. big sigh...



I love you Ryen. Thanks for a great Mommmy Bunny day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment