Saturday, February 5, 2011

Mary and Dean's Wedding

I was asked by my friend Yolanda to come to her home to take photos during her Mother's wedding. It was going to be small and simple and intimate and I of course said yes. :)

I had so much fun. Mary and Dean are both almost 60 and are so in love. They met about a year ago and it is inspiring to me that they are embracing love and realize time if fleeting, and life is short, and when you find someone who makes you happy, you embrace them, you hold on to them, and you ask them to "grow old with me"... I LOVED IT! Here are just some of the pics I took. I hope they enjoy them.


















Thanks for showing me everyone deserves a lifetime of happiness, and that you are never too old to find love and embrace it. Now get on with growing old together lovebirds!!

No comments:

Post a Comment