Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Day of Fun at Splashpad today

We have been so busy lately I haven't really had time to blog. Yes, you read that right folks. Do not adjust your monitors- lol. My bootcamp started back up, and my sister move to town (woo-hoo) and Ryen and I have been sick and she is cutting more teeth and Ella has swim classes at night... Geesh, the list goes on and on.

Anyhow today we had a real fun day with good friends at the splash pad at Power Ranch. My sister and my niece joined us too. It was awesome. Here are some photos. I have tons of other stuff to blog about and photos to post, but I have an hour left of the Bachelorette from Monday that is screaming for me in the living room, as well as a coughing 8 mos old baby that I am hoping stays asleep, a good cup of coffee and a great book waiting for me on my nightstand, as well as a husband who just got home and is eager to spend time with me. ;) Not to mention all this photo editing as given me a stiff neck, but well worth it.





4 comments:

  1. love all the pics:) thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you all had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also, if you want me to take some pictures of your family I would love to.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are such a little photo editor..love the pics. Also, I'm so glad you blogged b/c I was worried about you. When you didn't blog or show any activity on the moms group for a week, I thought something was wrong! Glad is was just b/c you were busy. Hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete