Sunday, July 4, 2010

School's Out for Summer!!

Ella's school got out at the end of May. We are changing her school for the 2010-11 school year in anticipation of her testing into early Kindergarten next year. School starts July 26th so we have 8 full weeks of Summer break and are determined to have as much fun as we can! Ella will be going to school now MWF from 9:30am-2:30pm, so I am looking forward to having this alone time with Ryen. I think I might sign her up for a Mommy and me class like I did with Ella, or start enjoying Story time at the library. I can't wait, although I am sad that I will not have as much time with Ella.

For Ella's graduation we had a little recital for her with her classmates. We also took photos on the last day of school and even Ryen got in on the action and wanted to join the class. Here are some pics.



One of our first orders of business was to sign the girls up for the Harkins Theater Summer Movie Program. You cant beat this deal. One movie every Wednesday for 8 weeks for only $7 per person. Less than a buck per movie. I bought three seats so Ryen could come too. And I realized something very cool... Both my girls saw their first movie in the movie theater together at the same time. There aren't many times when they get to do something for the first time together so this was really cool. Here they are at their first movie together (and with friends).



We have a lot planned for this Summer and the first thing planned is our Family Trip to San Diego! Our next post will have those photos... San Diego here we come!

No comments:

Post a Comment