Thursday, June 16, 2011

Roller Skating with Friends

I would like to start this post with two disclaimers.

1) contrary to how it looks in these photos, I do have shorts on AND
2) the lighting was terrible in there, and this was the only ISO I was getting decent pics at and as a result they are mostly grainy since I wasn't using flash

I took Ella rollerskating for the first time ever with our great friends Trish and Summer.




The girls were so excited, but they were also nervous. So we laced up our skates and got the girls some helpful skating assistants to help them feel more confident.




And we're off...



We had so much fun!






I love my baby girl and my special time with her.




And I love special time with special friends.



Can't wait to do it again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment