Monday, June 18, 2012

Parents Days 2012 ;)

Since I hadn't gotten around to posting any Mother's day pics I figured I would post Mother's Day and Father's Day together. We had some laid back family time for both Mothers Day and Fathers Day.

First it was my day! I got spoiled. Ella school had a Muffins for Moms breakfast at school.



Then I went for lunch at Ryen's school. The kids sang us songs and made us a special keepsake. So adorable!



On Mother's Day we went to The Cheesecake Factory for a yummy lunch! Love my babies!



After lunch we went home and spent the afternoon in the pool. Relaxing with my loves...




Of course I got flowers and cards and presents too! What a great day! Next is Father's Day! The girls and I started by letting Daddy sleep in till 10 o'clock today!! Then we woke him up with breakfast in bed. Eggs, bacon, sausage, english muffin, and homefries :) Then we headed out for a bit to give Daddy a quiet afternoon to himself. Later we took Daddy to dinner at one of his favorite restaurants, La Casa Blanca for Mexican. When we got home it was swimming and then it was time for all the goodies!

First they gave him drawings they created with their handprints on them.



Then they gave him cards and chocolate :)




We gave him a bunch of gift cards to his favorite places and stores.




And of course kisses!



We both enjoyed our special days very much :)

No comments:

Post a Comment