Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Pirate's Cove

After my sister Lisa returned home with her family my sister Lori came down with her daughter Olivia for a few days of fun. How spoiled am I that my sisters offered to take vacation days from work and hang out with me this trip!? Love it! Our first order of business was taking the kids out to some lunch to catch up.




Next we headed to Pirate's Cove for a trip down memory lane!!





This place is one of the premier spots for mini golf in Cape Cod. I used to come here when I was a teenager every Summer when I would vacation with The Warren Family. It had been about 20 years so I was excited to go back with my kids this time. And to flirt with pirates...



Argggghhh!







Girl time!!




Pirate Princess :)



Let's play some golf!!













Somebody was trying her little heart out and getting a little tired, LOL :)




I think this pirate is giving my sister the stink eye



Shark bate??? ;)



What a great time! Afterwards we visited the gift shop and ice cream counter next door for some treats. Then we came home and had a nice cook out and hours of wii fun before bed!


No comments:

Post a Comment