Thursday, December 15, 2011

25 Days of Christmas- Easiest Post Yet

Thursday morning I woke up with a case of food poisoning. So there was no way in heck I was going to attempt any Christmas activities. The only thing I was attempting all day was to not throw up.

As bad as I wanted to stay in bed all day, I had a meeting at Ella's school, then a doctors appt I could not miss, and lunch with my hubby. (he ate, I sulked). Then it was home for a 5 hour power nap. Yes! That did my body good.

All was not lost however. Ella did some Christmas activities at school and so did Ryen. So at least THEY got in on some Christmas fun without the help of Momma. I just don't have any photos to prove it. ha ha. And Daddy took them to Tumbleweed Park to play after school so they would not disturb sleeping beauty (aka- Me). Even more of a special treat for them.

Merry Christmas. Glad I rested up cause NOTHING was getting in my way of the REAL Polar Express the next day. Yup... that's right. Blog post coming tomorrow. Stay tuned!! :)

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment